Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted a black monster on a silver frame headed west bound on Bay Area Blvd near the mall. I was headed east bound but at a quick glance it appeared to have a tail chop, integrated LED, carbon exhaust, no windscreen. The rider was wearing a black helmet and jacket. At first I thought it was yuconfused but I don't remember Max having a silver frame.

·
Registered
359 Posts
what day was it? because i do have a silver frame. aside from that how has everything been john?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Max,

It was New Year's Day about 1pm. Everything's been going well now that I'm all healed up and the wife got her new 695. Hit me up and we can go for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
359 Posts
i would imagine that would have been me, ducatibult and i had just finished riding. i was headed home around 1pm. ill give you a shout maybe we can go for a short ride this weekend or something? let me know if that might work.

·
Registered
207 Posts
It sounded like your bike, but John didn't mention a wheelie so I didn't think it was you. [laugh]

I might be able to sneak out of the house again on Sunday. I have to work on Sat.
Hopefully it will be a little warmer.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Ducatibilt said:
It sounded like your bike, but John didn't mention a wheelie so I didn't think it was you. [laugh]

I might be able to sneak out of the house again on Sunday. I have to work on Sat.
Hopefully it will be a little warmer.
should be warmer and rain chances out of the picture on sunday (for now anyways)

John needs to be a bit more vocal about how the family now has TWO ducatis! hahaha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah the no wheelie thing through me off as well .... i know that i did one up and over 45 ..... oh well john i guess you missed a good wheelie :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts