Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted a black monster on a silver frame headed west bound on Bay Area Blvd near the mall. I was headed east bound but at a quick glance it appeared to have a tail chop, integrated LED, carbon exhaust, no windscreen. The rider was wearing a black helmet and jacket. At first I thought it was yuconfused but I don't remember Max having a silver frame.

· Registered
358 Posts
what day was it? because i do have a silver frame. aside from that how has everything been john?

· Registered
358 Posts
i would imagine that would have been me, ducatibult and i had just finished riding. i was headed home around 1pm. ill give you a shout maybe we can go for a short ride this weekend or something? let me know if that might work.

· Registered
4,861 Posts
Ducatibilt said:
It sounded like your bike, but John didn't mention a wheelie so I didn't think it was you. [laugh]

I might be able to sneak out of the house again on Sunday. I have to work on Sat.
Hopefully it will be a little warmer.
should be warmer and rain chances out of the picture on sunday (for now anyways)

John needs to be a bit more vocal about how the family now has TWO ducatis! hahaha

· Registered
358 Posts
Yeah the no wheelie thing through me off as well .... i know that i did one up and over 45 ..... oh well john i guess you missed a good wheelie :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.