Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on a grey Monster with red wheels riding in the Super Street class (and riding well [thumbsup]). Your bike is beautiful and you sure hustle it around the track.

I was there on my TL1000R. What a great day!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was there also on a 900SS CR. It was a great time, but I got worried when it started to rain right before and durring my first session. :eek:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LQQKR said:
I was there also on a 900SS CR. It was a great time, but I got worried when it started to rain right before and durring my first session. :eek:
That was you? I love your bike! One of these days I want to add a 900SS CR to my garage.

You made be nervous when you would drag your pipes(?) or footpeg on that corner heading towards the straightaway. :eek:

I would have been nervous too in the rain, I'm glad it went away and nobody crashed because of it.

And for those who are interested in trackdays, go to http://www.aztrackday.com/v2/
there is another next month.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yup. Thanks, it is a lot of fun and much more comfy then my 996. I think I remember seeing you on the TL. What group were you in?

Really??? I don't remember dragging anything on that part of the track, but I do remember a few times what sounded like the rear fender hitting the rear tire which is impossible since the fender is attached to the swingarm.

Anyway, I'll be there again in Dec. I have a dog show on next month's AZ Track Day. Hope to see you there. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LQQKR said:
Yup. Thanks, it is a lot of fun and much more comfy then my 996. I think I remember seeing you on the TL. What group were you in?
I ride in the intermediate group.

My TL doesn't look like my signature anymore - same gas tank but with race fairings 1/4 painted with the number 124 on the front. I bought the fairings used on ebay and they had that number on it. I'm thinking I should remove the number because black numbers on white background are expert class and I'm clearly not...and I don't race. [laugh]

I'm not sure when I'll be back at the track. I'm saving money for our new house so I may not be able to sneak another trackday (plus I need new tires) by the wife until after we move in (March-ish). :'(

I can't wait until they post the pictures from yesterday. 8)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Oh, OK. I wanted to run the beginners group because I have not had a chance to get on the 900ss yet. Ok on the TL. I have black numbers on a white number plate too. LOL The bike came that way. I am clearly not a racer either.

I understand about the track. A house is much more important. If you need a realtor, let me know. I am one.

I hear that.... I hope there posted soon...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts