Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live 4 hours from my dealer and am wanting to put a termignoni exhaust on my 1100 myself. Any recommendations on where / who to buy from? Does it matter? or is cost the only thing?
Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Go with price. Thats the beauty of on line shopping. But, you should buy from a reputable place. Most that sell Termi will be. In fact, check out the sponsors of this board. They usually give discounts for membership. One other tip, if you call, you may be able to get a better price than what is online. Some manufacturer's dont allow their products to be advertised less than MSRP online.

·
Registered
635 Posts
+2 on H2O comment, visit the sponsors, they'll have all the possible brands for Ducati and then some, call them explain your situation...And don't forget to tell them it's gonna be a DIY project...

·
Registered
1 Posts
what exaust to buy.

I am looking for slip on exhaust for my '09 monster 1100. I have been looking at the termignonis, and leo vince. Are the termis worth the higher price or does it really matter who i go with?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I am looking for slip on exhaust for my '09 monster 1100. I have been looking at the termignonis, and leo vince. Are the termis worth the higher price or does it really matter who i go with?
The termi system is probably pricier because it comes with the new ECU and new air filter....

I am pretty positive that just about every slip-on exhaust on the market is comparable in performance.... The differences are look and design.

Now, that being said, you can buy the additional things that the Termi system comes with and get whatever exhaust you want.

For instance, I bought quat-d slipons(shorter than termi's and better looking IMO), a K&N air filter, and two brother juice box(allows u to adjust fuel input into engine to deal with bike being lean)... All together about the same as the termi system in price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts