Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day... supposed to be like this through Wednesday. Widder kept me warm coming in to work. Anyone else riding today?

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Oh Man!

You got it all over me for the hardcore title.

I winterized last weekend. She's not going anywhere 'till spring.

Sure it's not terribly cold out there, but there's crap on the road. There's snow-melt running across the roads and likely freezing up in places by the time I ride home tonight. I just can't do it!

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing hardcore about it - I would just go absofreakinglutely nuts if I couldn't ride. I already lost Feb-May this year since I was overseas (and I lived in NC at the time, so that was four months of riding season).
I know my route pretty well (note to terrorist kidnappers: I usually ride the same route to and from work! pattern!), and keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. I know I'm taking a chance, but life's too short not to have fun. Plus, it's my birthday. Couldn't miss out.

New Year's Resolutions (so far):
1) Ride more
2) Complain less

·
Registered
237 Posts
happy birthday SapperD.

im toying with the idea of going home and taking the bike for a spin around the neighborhood today after work. just warm it up, and zip up and down the street.

my excuse for not winterizing is not having the bigass allen wrench for the oilscreen filter. well, actually i just dont want to put her away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts