Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what I can expect when shopping for my bike and would like to know (if its not too much to ask) what you paid for your S2R1K (new of course) I will probably pay for it right there jonny on the spot as I dont like financing anything.

·
Registered
616 Posts
10k :-X

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
$9,400. I was told this was $1K off msrp. Even though Ducati states msrp at $9,995. My dealer told me there is a $400 setup up fee added onto the sticker price. In any case I am happy even though I thought this was strange.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Red Baron said:
+1 10k ;D
THank youuuu...i was starting to feel like i got ripped off ::)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Paid 10.5 for mine. Could of talked the dealer down on a black/white and red/white white but I wanted the silver bullet and he had to do a dealer swap. I basically knew I was going to get screwed on the deal but so is the way of life. Still love the bike. Dealer would have sold me the white/black for 9400.00. Ride Ride Ride

-ghost

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Man, you guys got some good deals. I tried to negotiate for weeks...literally. But, they were selling them faster than they could get them in. You had to get on a waiting list. They would not budge. Therefore, full sticker plus tax, title and tag....dealer prep, shipping and all that extra stuff they ad on as a profit builder. Aprox 11K in total.

Tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
11.5 OTD, but that included sales tax, title/plate/registration fees, cyclecat rearsets, open clutch cover, clutch stabilizer, and stainless steel bolt kit for open clutch. I think the price of the bike itself was 9,400 or there abouts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts