Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes the best softest gel grips for sport bikes??

I just put on a pair of Oury road grips on one of my GSXRs and love the comfort. They are thick soft rubber. I immediately felt more comfort and LEVERAGE on the bars. It actually made the bike feel lighter/quicker turning!

Now I am searching for other grip options for my other bikes & Monster.

Thanks!

I know this makes me a baby BUT a comfortable faster baby!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have ProGrip dual-density gell grips on my Monster. I really like them. Heck, they even come in cool colors...Mine are black with red inserts.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I use the ProGrip Superbike grips and like them a bunch on the street. I use Renthal softs on the track. They are a bit thinner and not as "mushy".

Grips are cheap, if you don't like them get new ones.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I used to get "pins & needles" in my hands after about 300 - 400 Klms with the OEM grips. I recently changed to "Monster" grips from Ariete (Harri's Project) and they are great. I rode a;lmost 700 Klms in one day last weekend and no tingling in the fingers at all.

I got mine from Motowheels.

·
Registered
366 Posts
If you're happy w/ Oury, why change?

Who makes the best softest gel grips for sport bikes??

I just put on a pair of Oury road grips on one of my GSXRs and love the comfort.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
I like the Renthal Medium compound "Superbike" grips. Very soft, very tacky to the gloves. They wear out in about a year of frequent riding. I can't imagine their "soft" compound.

:) Chris

G

·
DucGasm- it sounds like you're looking for foam grips. They're available from JoHar,ProGrip, Galindo, Drag Specialties, Parts Unlimited, and Grab On- the originals. It shouldn't be too difficult to track these down at your local dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts