Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at arrow, termis and leo vinces but who makes the best exhaust? I'm looking for power gains as much or more than just the sound. I like the stainless leo vinces because the exhaust is much smaller in diameter than the others and half the pricing of the termi's. I know the termis come with the air filter and a new ecu but does it really give it more power than the competitors or is it a waste of money...honestly.

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm looking at arrow, termis and leo vinces
the termis come with the air filter and a new ecu
Thanks for the info
Termi kit, factory with ECU to match...
my 0.02

·
Registered
41 Posts
I installed the Leo Vinces on my 696 ... and the power difference is only slight.
For a few days, I rode with the core removed, and then the power difference was a good deal more noticeable from mid-range and up. But much of my time on the bike is 3,000 to 5,000 rpm, and the additional sound with the core removed was irritating. Better sound, yes, but irritating. So I put the cores back in.
As I recall, the list price of the Leo Vinces was almost $800, and I paid less cuz I knew someone who could get me a deal. At $800, I would be disappointed. At the price I paid, I'm OK with them.
I changed nothing else on the bike after adding the Leo Vinces.

·
Registered
221 Posts
the termi kit with ECU opens up the bike more, removes some of the lean conditions and allows a higher RPM limit. so yes you do get a bit more power than just a slip on. but there are other ways. you could get a K&N filter, slipons and a Two Brothers juice box to increase the fueling for the extra air. 2brothers says 7hp,7lbft gains and 7lb loss with their system. but there are other computers as well. the termi kit is convenient. and the only one besides a nemesis that will raise your RPM limit.

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts