Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Not me, but I only live about a mile from there (Dublin/Rangewood) area! Do you ride fatlab? If so we should hook up sometime!

brew

·
Registered
432 Posts
fatlab said:
Hey Brew, me too, east side of Rangewood. Ya, let me know when you want to go for a ride. Whats the weather suppose to be like this weekend? Later, Matt
SUndays and Mondays are my day off. Lets hope for good weather! However I will be putting up the duc and breaking out the planks shortly!

brew

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks likes it may be cold/cool on sunday, oh well. We will have to get together and have a beer and b/s sometime. Do you still have that dp ecu? If so I would like to check it out. Later

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey guys, sorry i'm not the one your looking for on Bridle Pass, but i also live and ride in the Springs. it would be great if we could get some of the springs monsters together, even if just for a meet and greet at a bar, or there is a local 'show off your ride' thing down at Powers and Constitution at the Grocery Wherehouse parking lot on saturdays around sundown i think. we could even just meet up at someones house just to look at the bikes and share a beer. i also live on the east side, kinda behind the movie theaters. shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep we will need to get together. I am gonna putt around tomorrow(sat.) if it get warm enough, may stop by the motorcycle shops and have some lunch, anyone want to go? Brew, you working on Sat? Cya, Matt

·
Registered
432 Posts
I hate you all!!!!!!! I'll be stuck at work!!!!!! So when are we gonna make the first DML day on the slopes???

brew

·
Registered
35 Posts
:'( AWW MAN! no one e-mailed me... and i missed all the fun on Saturday. I mostly ride at night because I work nights (computer geek). But until Dec 1st i am on early morning day shift... out of work at 1:00pm! so give me a yell if any of you work odd shifts or have some weekend time free.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts
FKADuc - pm me with your e-mail and I will add you to the list.

Also, watch the boards. Whenever I arrange a ride, in addition to sending out an e-mail, I will post detials on both the DML and ducati.ms.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts