Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And did you & passenger go for a ride down the Natchez Trace Pkwy in TN this past Friday after Thanksgiving, and stop for lunch at the Loveless Cafe? (If that doesn't narrow it down, I don't know what would)

Well, that was my silver Monster w/ NY plates you parked next to. :) Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. Awesome day for a rip though, wasn't it? my brother-in-law & I hit the Trace pretty good - that's an awesome ride.

Of course, if you're not on this site, then nevermind and continue on with your previously scheduled forum browsing. :p

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
fasterdammit said:
And did you & passenger go for a ride down the Natchez Trace Pkwy in TN this past Friday after Thanksgiving, and stop for lunch at the Loveless Cafe? (If that doesn't narrow it down, I don't know what would)
Did it have ST bars, yellow beer tray, smoked screen and Ti DP pipes? If so it was probably my old bike. 8)

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IZ said:
I wouldn't admit it..

if I had a yellow duck
D'oh!

Otherwise, I don't recall exactly what it had on it, besides one Ducati helmet and another one. Come to think of it, maybe it did have Ti DP pipes now that you mention it. I just remember the Ft. Campbell tags on the front fork.

And I'm not an army guy, just visiting & riding in the area ...

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
fasterdammit said:
D'oh!

Otherwise, I don't recall exactly what it had on it, besides one Ducati helmet and another one. Come to think of it, maybe it did have Ti DP pipes now that you mention it. I just remember the Ft. Campbell tags on the front fork.

And I'm not an army guy, just visiting & riding in the area ...
Sounds like my old bike. I sold it to a chopper pilot out of Ft. Campbell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.