Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met two members from this board at the Rock Store today. I forget your exact names but I beleive one was Viking something. Let me know!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it was a gorgeous day. It was very nice meeting you also Kevin. Thanks for the link for the frame sliders.

I am meeting a group of riders at 10 am at the chevron on PCH and Sunset. Both of you are welcome to join!

R

·
0 Posts
Thanks Sean I live up near Latigo and am meeting people also prolly around 10-10:30 up here....where do you guys head up from there into the canyons? Otherwise I will keep an eye peeled for you, or perhaps see you at the rock store again?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Sean, I used to ride with Retro in Minneapolis, so just to warn you- If he ever asks : "wanna see something scary?" just run the other way!

How you doin anyway Retro? Been surfing much?

R

·
0 Posts
Sean, I used to ride with Retro in Minneapolis, so just to warn you- If he ever asks : "wanna see something scary?" just run the other way!

How you doin anyway Retro? Been surfing much?
I'm good dude how are the steers?
Funny thing when we met Sean and introduced ourselves and found out he was on the list here also.....guess what was the only name he could remember? Yep Loki!
I set him straight right away about the transgender thing for ya!
We had a little ride today and the rock store was kinda crowded, and there was a huddle of people around something and it turned out it was Jay Leno but I didn't see his ride.....he was tall! I accidently hit him with my helmet walking by.....

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Jay was on a Vincent Black Shadow. Absolutely immaculate, as one might expect.

Here's a rather infamous photo of one:

Abundant safety gear :eek: , pudding bowl, shorts and shoes (sort of..)
That's Rollie Free at the Bonneville Salt Flats. I cannot imagine what 'salt rash' would be like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts