Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Holy moly I love the CRG's. Absolute works of art. Way better than the non-adjustables that came on my 620.

moley moley moley moley moley

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Wanwo said:
I'm interested too.

How do you know which ones fit your bike?
Monsters use the levers w/ large pivots (12mm). Up to you whether to get shorties or regular length. I would recommend shorties. I recently had my bike tipped over by a car and the longer version got bent. This probably wouldn't have happened to the shorties. They also look cooler imo.

link below

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/mySearchResult.cfm?parentcategoryid=&productID=121&showDetail=1&categoryID=457|Ducati%20MH900%20Billet&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=crg%20ducati&collection=

·
Registered
760 Posts
Wanwo said:
I'm interested too.
How do you know which ones fit your bike?
Coffin style resevoirs use the Large pivot
Remote resevoirs use the smaller pivot (except the earliest versions which use the large pivot also)
Radials use the ones listed above.

There's a few good places (one of them has already posted in this thread) that offer these. Just tell them what you've got and they'll take care of you.

I've got the shorties on my remote masters and my girlfriend ("Industrailgrrl" has them on her coffins) and we both love them. And yes, in addition to the bling we did get them because we didn't want them to bend or break in a fall...

Here's the link to CRG's site http://www.constructorsrg.com/levers/

And just be aware. It's listed that all the Monsters use the same levers. Which isn't true, use the above listing that I put up there. Or better yet, speak with a knowledgable shop and they'll take care of you.

HTH

·
Registered
979 Posts
Stupid snatch backed into my bike in a parking lot, so I needed 2 new levers anyways. My original levers were the black non-adjustable ones, so going to adjustable made all the difference in the world. I thought about how expensive it was at first, but after 2 weeks I forgot how much they were and just enjoy them now. Clutching and braking are much nicer for my small hands.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Do you think a full size lever would be better for my bike (see left) rather than a shorty? I imagine the shorties are good for people who can do two finger braking. With my stockers I need a full hand.

Also, has anyone got the DP levers? I asked my local Duc dealer and he said the adjustablility was only about 1 inch. Is it enough adjustment? How much adjustment do CRG's have?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts