Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 600. I need a new tank and I have found several options but, which years and which models fit my babyDuc. Will a 99' tank fit or a 2000? Thanks, Jen

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no a 99 will not fit. But I do have a 2002-2003 tank that is primered and ready to paint if oyu are interested for $350 shipped. Get it painted any color you want (most good painters in the bay are will do it for $100-$150.

Then sell your damage tank on ebay for $200.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Any of the carburated tanks should fit your M600, anything thats from a FI bike will not. There are 2 differant types of carb'd tanks (they look slightly differant but I believe they fit the same. Hopefully some will chime in and correct me if I am mistaken. So basically any thing before 2002 except the M900ie and the S4 tank will fit and work. Oh the differance between the 2 tanks is readily noticable. You can get your whole hand into an FI tank through the cap opening.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awsome! My monster is a carborated 600. Is yours still compatible and would you except 300.00 for it? Can you also send me a picture? Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts