Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Re: Where's the new Monster of the month?

I'm sick of seeing that Foggy, sure its nice but its two months nice :mad:

·
Registered
977 Posts

I'm at my wits end here ??? It was -20 again this morning and all I had to look forward to until
Spring is the MOM!! Let's get it on :mad:

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

That Nice Guy Beck said:
put that new white 848 as the monster of the month because that thing is more of a monster then well a ducati monster
While I agree that a nicely modified superbike might be a nice addition as a featured bike, I don't think a stock one realy qualifies as rating much on a forum for naked Duc enthusiasts. At least not for what makes a monster a monster.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts

Statler said:
While I agree that a nicely modified superbike might be a nice addition as a featured bike, I don't think a stock one realy qualifies as rating much on a forum for naked Duc enthusiasts. At least not for what makes a monster a monster.
amen brother!

and we've had much longer delays than this for the MotM. Admins are busy people too, eh? you can always hop over to www.duccutters.com for some hot Duc lovin. [cheeky]

·
0 Posts

Statler said:
This is on the front page of another VS forum. Maybe we're just off cycle for the Buell press announcements.

Wow. That thin=g makes me want to punch babies. If that thing is on the front page of the DML, I am sooo outta here.

C

·
0 Posts

Statler said:
This is on the front page of another VS forum. Maybe we're just off cycle for the Buell press announcements.

Holy crap, that thing's uglier than chasing your mother down with a hard on...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

Chipo said:
Holy crap, that thing's uglier than chasing your mother down with a hard on...
OUCH!

For a sneak-peek... Click on 'SS2R' in my sig-line. There's a more detailed write-up coming, but that's the bike for February.......or March........or April......... ::)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

Lukering said:
So has the MoM been suspended?
Appearantly, the MOM used to be controlled by our former leadership. Now it has to go through corporate. <sigh>

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

Duck-Stew said:
Appearantly, the MOM used to be controlled by our former leadership. Now it has to go through corporate. <sigh>
Ah. Do they want monetary compensation for the use of their front page?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.