Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All ive been reading the posts and the FAQ for some time and finally decided to add my first post. Im planning to purchase a 2004 Monster 620 and wanted some input from Ontario and GTA riders as to who has good service and sales in the specified area... Any info would be great.. THANKS JP

M

·
0 Posts
Hi JP,

I live in Downtown Toronto.
I bought my Monster At Terminal Velocity in Port Perry.
It's just about an hour east outside Toronto.Worth the drive!

It's owned by Steve Hicks.He is also the mechanic as well.Also an authorized dealer.
I have had nothing but excellent service from Steve and his wife Doria
who works the front.

Here's the info: Terminal Velocity
35 Brock Street
Port Perry,Ontario
(905) 985-8486

Gavin
(Monstergoo!!!)

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hi JPV

I bought mine at Brampton cycle. Terminal Velocity is a good place to go, good service from Steve. If I could get my bike again I would go to Terminal Velocity.

Give us a shout when you get it, go for a Monster ride.

Peace

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
There is a new dealer in the making at Bathurst and Front. It is being started by the guys who own the Harley Dealer on Front and the Lambo Dealer at the corner. No track record on service and they are a year behind on opening....

I bought my bike at Brampton cycle, they have been quick to fix things but they never call me back when they say they will, this bugs me big time... I should not have to hound them to give them business. I am going to try the new guy for service when he opens. I have also heard nothing but good things about Terminal Velocity but have no personal experience with them.

It is too bad that Deliverance went out of business, they rocked for service.

If you are looking for a riding partner drop me an email... I live at King and Bathurst.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts