Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did my first mod. I bought the DML plate relocator and am in love. I know this is a small mod, but the mod bug has now gotten a hold of me. Anyway, my question,
I'm pretty happy with my stock turn signals, does anybody know where to find clear lens' for those? I've seen the clear taillight kit all over the place. Also, I can only find that one port with a screw on each one. Is that the method for taking the lens' on and off? Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
These guys list them. Options Italia They're a division of Lockhart Phillips so any of their vendors should be able to get them. Too bad they don't feel the need to put pictures or prices on the site. Part numbers are a start, though. I was thinking about the same thing with a light tint, though.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I clicked on the link, and they do list them, but how do you order them? You have to find a dealer? None of the dealer links worked?

I want clear lens, but red bulbs, cause my turn signals are hooked up with my brake light as running and brake lights, so in the state of Pa. they are supposed to be red.

My HD is that way and the kit came with red lens.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
G

·
I have the Lockharts on mine. Check out the pic under this. They are 1/3 the size of stock. $15 for a pair. Clear-Arrow signals. Bought em at cycle gear. I also did a trailchop the other day and put new clear signals under the side panels. Check out the "Tailchop project" thread.

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
I'm a LP dealer and can get in the clear lenses. I had planned on eventually ordering in a bunch and stock them, like I do for the old style square ones.

:)
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I'm a LP dealer and can get in the clear lenses. I had planned on eventually ordering in a bunch and stock them, like I do for the old style square ones.Chris
Chris, can I get red bulbs to go under the clear lens?

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Yea. I'd be interested in a price for the T/S lenses to fit my '00 M900 as well.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Clear Alternatives have both clear turn signal lenses and rear light lenses for Monster (turn signals are the square type) I have both clear turn signal lenses and rear light lens on my Monster and together with led inserts all the way around it looks really neat ;D

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
I got my from "Lockhart Phillips" through a local dealer. There kit includes the clean lenses and the replacement amber bulbs.

There is one screw on the turn signal (and a small tab on the other end that holds the lens in place).

Very easy to change. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts