Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SECRET---DO NOT SHARE THIS PUBLICLY. BUT PLEASE FORWARD A LINK VIA PM!!!!

Does anyone know who has the Toaster?

This seems like an event the Toaster should be present for...

;)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'll be in NYC on 6/19 - 6/21, I could pick up Toasty. I'm in Oregon, but Toolfan said he's heading down for the wedding, and he could take Toasty if I can't make it. [thumbsup]

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
If Krolik can't swing it, there's another option--

If you get the toaster to Boston before mid-June (or better yet, to Maine), some DMLers can get it out West before BP gets married. The Blonde and I are gittin' hitched in bumblefuck Maine on June 17, but some folks are flying into Boston and driving up. Then they're catching a ferry. Then taking a mule. Then catching a lobster boat. Then climbing a cliff. Then swimming a channel. At the end of which, it's a 50 mile uphill hike to Bumblefuck. That's where we'll be. The middle of nowhere. ::)

Alternatively, I can arrange to have you drop it off with some friends of mine in NY cuz they'll be coming to the wedding too.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I will be in Massachusetts the first week of June. I can bring it back. Perhaps it can get shipped to my brother? Or depending on what part of NY, I can meet up halfway....

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Spidey said:
If Krolik can't swing it, there's another option--

If you get the toaster to Boston before mid-June (or better yet, to Maine), some DMLers can get it out West before BP gets married. The Blonde and I are gittin' hitched in bumblefuck Maine on June 17, but some folks are flying into Boston and driving up. Then they're catching a ferry. Then taking a mule. Then catching a lobster boat. Then climbing a cliff. Then swimming a channel. At the end of which, it's a 50 mile uphill hike to Bumblefuck. That's where we'll be. The middle of nowhere. ::)

Alternatively, I can arrange to have you drop it off with some friends of mine in NY cuz they'll be coming to the wedding too.
...really? well, congrats then!!!!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
If a pickup in NYC doesn't work out for some reason, I can easily pick it up after work one day and then bring it down to Knight's when I go there for a little thing he's got going on June 23rd. I'm assuming he'd be good with bringing it out to the wedding when he goes.

Just a Plan B if need be.

·
0 Posts
I saw that we put toasty in Joel's Tank bag or saddle bags. Here is a pic of Joel and his setup last year when he came over for La Ducati Day.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
lethe said:
If a pickup in NYC doesn't work out for some reason, I can easily pick it up after work one day and then bring it down to Knight's when I go there for a little thing he's got going on June 23rd. I'm assuming he'd be good with bringing it out to the wedding when he goes.

Just a Plan B if need be.
that could be a very good plan.

i just hope i don't run into too much trouble trying to get through security with my jacket, helmet, bag, and a toaster.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts