Registered
240 Posts
:-/ Me bored too.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about doing some work you slackers ;D
dude, I am getting laid off at the end of the year. Why should I work?

oh yeah, you going to be able to go for a ride this week John?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
dude, I am getting laid off at the end of the year. Why should I work?

oh yeah, you going to be able to go for a ride this week John?
Come over and help me pack boxes, so I dont have to and Ill go ride. BTW Ill still be riding in Dec,Jan,Feb ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hopefully in January I'll be on a cattle drive with my fancy hat and sh!tkickers on. I am going to be really bummed if I dont get out of here soon..

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok... another slow day!!! What is everyone up to?? Oh... nevermind... it is fairly warm out, so that must mean that while I'm stuck inside...AGAIN!!...Everyone must be riding!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think Retro is still recovering from our ride yesterday. Those old bones just cant take it like they used to!
I am going for a ride after work. Probably just do the river road. it sucks that the sun is down by 7 now. I miss summer :( :'( :'(

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm just stuck here at work. I try not to look at this too much as it makes me want to be out riding.

·
Registered
418 Posts
HEHE!!!!! ;D ;D ;D I'm done in 1 hour!! I talked 'em into letting me go!!! ;D ;D ;D :-*

·
Registered
418 Posts
No... Just talked 'em into letting me go for the rest of the day. ;D ;D If I was fired... They wouldn't even let me close to a computer!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts