Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you stop to get something to eat, do you bring your helmet with you? What if you go to a "Bike Night" at the local hangout?

Do any of you leave your helemt on your bike, use the helmet holder ect...? Sometimes I'll see 2 Arai replica helmets hangiing off a bike and all I see is a $1000 being held on by a chin strap. I'm always worried some punk is gonna come by and snag my lid.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Tough call.

At the local "Bike Night" I tend to carry it with me since I don't know most of the people at the bar.

For local Ducati club gatherings/events, we trust and know most members so we leave gear openly.

Go with your gut. Otherwise lock it up.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
ROTFLMAO! I have to remember that.... I hang it on my back rearset usually.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A** Off

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
I wondered about that myself and usually amused myself making **** up. Guess i have to find another abreviation to work with 8)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Forgot to put my answer on the earlier post. If i 'm on the harley i set it on the seat.I guess nobody wants a old bell helmet ;D

·
Registered
294 Posts
At work I set mine on them mickey mouse mirrors. Other than at work I take mine with me.

·
Registered
294 Posts
At work I set mine on them mickey mouse mirrors. Other than at work I take mine with me.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I use a braided stainless cable and a small padlock to secure the helmet. Keeps the helmet from falling and deters the casual thieves.

Cable rolls up and fits in a pocket. I got the cable from Aerostich (www.aerostich.com) but I am sure you can find other sources.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.