Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Where can I get a good CF or look alike tank protector I have a clear one at the moment and it does not protect much of the tank, where my jacket rubs and knees are there is little dull patches and I would like something better with more coverage if possible.

Cheers Egas

·
Registered
476 Posts
In Australia - Geelong Carbon Craft [email protected] or out of the US shift-tech.com or Europe Carbonworld.de
I have got products from all three and they are all really good. The GCC gear is high quality but pricy. The Carbonworld.de stuff is excellent and Carsten is a really good guy - He recently sent me some heal guards and sent me two left side one. I told him and he sent me a right one for free - Anyone need a left S2R heal guard in Carbon?

Hope this helps,

R_usty

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
+1 on Geelong Carbon, I've had one of their tank protectors on mine for 7 years now and I've been perfectly happy with it.

big

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
+2 for GCC.

I get stuff off them all the time.
Just got two Tank protectors in this week from them.
They have changed their Carbon Fibre to a smaller weave, and they have a new logo.
They look great.

For the side of the tank, though, where your knees are rubbing. Use clear skins, it's just a clear contact made for bike paintwork. Just apply it and peal it off later. The girlfriend uses it on the CBR600 Fuel tank. Works a treat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts