Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a total-newbee from S.korea...male,23.. happen to study in portland.i am gettin' 2003 monster620 soon, as faster than planned because they have a special finance program right now. Is it always offered? or from time to time...if not, i am not in that hurry to get it so soon since i know it's goona have rain till the end of April. anyways, where did you guys get monster in portand area....cureently living in Beaverton..i droped by one shop on caynon road yesterday and called ducatiseattle..and they offed me around $6500 for yellow or red..is that pretty good? i didn't pretend to be a serious buyer so that i didn't work on deal..hope i can get less than that.and which insurance company you guys 've chosen? i have a 99black beattle. hopely it don't cost me more than $ 300 a month. i am paying $200 for a beattle(with american family). anyways, thanks for listening. i hope i can ride with u guys someday even though my english is gonna make you confued..^^

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
It might cost you a little more, but Ducati Seattle is worth the trip. If you put at least ten percent down getting the payments below 300 bucks should be no problem.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
You can get a very nice used M900 for that much. Most likely it will have some aftermarket part$ too.

I would finance through my bank, CU or even online.
My buddy got 4.5% on his 999.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts