Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !!
Im trying to convince a fellow Monster-rider in the Norwegian Ducati owners club to buy SilMotor 105 db silencers for his M620. Since i live 7 hours drive away from him its kinda hard to "drive over" and let him hear my pipes. I dont have any recording equipment either. So if you know of some place where i can find some sound clips of Silmotor silencers on a Monster i will be glad to send em to my fellow Monster-rider. And yes he has heard the sound clip from SilMotor`s own homepage,but thats a 4 valver......

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Re: Where can i find sound clip of Sil`s on a Mons

I just checked ducatiseattle.com but they don't have any sils on file. I suppose you could forward that on to him and check it out just as a starting point.

http://www.ducatiseattle.com/home/home.html

The link for sound media files are on the right side of the front page, under Ducati Seattle: The Sound of Pipes. All of them sound pretty nice!

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Forgot to write that ive checked out that page too.........No Sil`s on that page........i think Sil`s have their own sound. Nobody knows of a page with a Sil equipped Monster ???

·
Premium Member
7 Posts

http://villajay.home.mindspring.com/sils.mp3

this was my attempt at making a "ride behind video" using the movie mode on my digital camera. the video sucked so i just ripped the audio off of it. the camera was strapped to the back of the bike facing backward and getting the full sound off the pipes.

02' 620 dark. sil 105 db round high mounts. i don't think i ever went over 6k.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Wow......thanx man!!! I will forward that link to my friend......:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts