Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my ducati owners club stuff... got a bunch of D.O.C. stickers.. do they think im gonna paste them all over my bike?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Mine went on my toolbox, a small one on the back of my helmet. And, I gave a bunch to a buddy who bought his used and didn't get any stickers. I've still got a half dozen sitting with the rest of my Duc paperwork.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
157 Posts
CliveS2R said:
just got my ducati owners club stuff... got a bunch of D.O.C. stickers.. do they think im gonna paste them all over my bike?
We must have bought our bikes around the same time! I just got that same stuff today!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
poolshark2606 said:
We must have bought our bikes around the same time! I just got that same stuff today!
right on! the iron on is going directly on my social distortion dickies jacket. in that little useless pen pocket on the arm. helmet sounds like a good plan. so does the vandalism option.

and to the technics guy... i miss my turntables. lost them to a house fire along with over 300 records. just thinking about it makes me want to cry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
slowpoke13 said:
Mine went on my toolbox, a small one on the back of my helmet. And, I gave a bunch to a buddy who bought his used and didn't get any stickers. I've still got a half dozen sitting with the rest of my Duc paperwork.
I'll take one if it's vinyl and will stay on my car window.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top