Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kawasaki has apparently sub contracted to Ducati to run a consulting program for the 2004 GP season. I'm just kidding but this turned out to be a really funny picture and I thought I would share it with you.

P.S. I finally learned how to post, thank you to strati and monster hooligan for your help. It only took two days to teach me. NOW I CANNOT BE STOPPED.

M

·
0 Posts
They are going to the Department of Corrections for Convict Labor help?

They mis-spelled it FUCHS

The guy in shorts is the cell-block "Nancy" and he forgot to shave his legs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Who wants to buy this cell block trouble maker for a carton of cigarettes. He looks rough and is really fast at about 210 mph.

M

·
0 Posts
oh he's just pouting petulantly, but underneath that rugged, angry exterior, yearning to be set free is a soft sensitive.....aggghhh nevermind...this can only go downhill faster (laughing)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Obviously they have a long way to go speed wise but they sure look better then they did last year. Notice the front nose air scoop very Ducati like. Funny the Honda has 916 style scoops on it. I once told the head of BMW bikes America that the Ducati sure has a lot of influence for such a little company. He wasn't to happy about my statement seeing how we were at the American premiere of the R1100S.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
the rider wheeled it over to their garage...proceeded to run into the garage looking for the beer cooler while at the same time screaming back..

"Come on Guys...I KNOW you can make it sound like a Ducati...PLEASE!"

;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts