Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
BryanS said:
I've not been able to access my titanium member email since the server switch. I had just been doing without for a while but was wondering what I can do to get back to using it again....

What do I need to do to gain access to it again?
There was a stickied thread re this, but I can't find it now. If you pm MM or MH I'm sure they can tell you.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Not the ton of PM for them to wade through.

I'd like to see the sticky back, with a simple "don't work yet", until they do, and when they do, how to start a new one for those of use who didn't have one in the past.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
iBike said:
Not the ton of PM for them to wade through.

I'd like to see the sticky back, with a simple "don't work yet", until they do, and when they do, how to start a new one for those of use who didn't have one in the past.
Point is I think it is working. I don't use it, so I don't care how to make it do so. Those two, or mysfitt do.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
iBike said:
I posted a Ti email inquiry in the "New Site Issues" sticky thread a couple days ago.

No response yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts