1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright ladies, lets hear it...

I'll start- A skewed sense of reality.

Next!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
what do you mean - skewed sense of reality. Thinks it's the wrong year, thinks you're interested and you're not? Come on, spill the beans.

Bad hygiene. I'm talking gum disease, greasy hair, dandruff, overpowering b.o. (or spices) I'll talk to farmers that smell like cow poo before I can talk to someone with green teeth. :p

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skewed sense of reality meaning they expect their playthings to be perfect in every way!

·
Registered
638 Posts
How about this? Us guys can walk around fat and bald without a shirt and still think think we're damn sexy! (cf. Fat Bastard a la Austin Powers.)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know if that's the worst thing that can happen but it certainly makes me feel kind of bad for you.

·
Banned
1,362 Posts
lauramonster said:
Bad hygiene. I'm talking gum disease, greasy hair, dandruff, overpowering b.o. (or spices) I'll talk to farmers that smell like cow poo before I can talk to someone with green teeth. :p
[laugh] My previous boyfriend was a smoker from the UK. Smelly and bad teeth (Austin Powers does not exaggerate). :p

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I'm going to say a small d*ck for all those silly boys on that other thread that think cellulite is the WORST thing a woman could have.

Trust me, there are many MANY things that are so much worse than cellulite.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.