Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm half way through a three month stretch of being away from my monster :( Getting a little crazy.

Keep looking at pictures of her.
Compiled a new mod list.
Visiting DML five times a day
Today ordered a new flywheel just so that I have something to hold

Damn, think I'm in love!

G

·
4 and a bit weeks - on a recent European adventure..

I made the itch worse by visiting Bologna...
Got home - had to convince myself that I needed a little sleep, slept, and then rode for the next two days!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have owned the bike for a little over two months and we have been apart for almost two weeks. I know it does not sound bad, but in a new relationship, those first few months are critical. I am getting desperate... have thought about buying a new one just until she can return to me... is that awful... to cheat on her simply because she is in the shop?

·
Registered
541 Posts
week and a half....had to look at pictures and ride bicycles so that I could get my fix...but it wasn't the same.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
3 weeks so far...

Therapy was needed...

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Oh you whiney warm climate-ers.

I have to go without my bike from November to March every year. Though I actually rode on Christmas Day last year! it warmed all the way up to 40, and the roads were dry. Didn't ride for long though, since there's salt residue all over everything at that point.

Justin

·
Registered
665 Posts
I'll be spending about a month a and a half with her each year. Other than that, I'll be in the UK. I'll get home Dec 2008, though, and it's ON.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Try living in Canada!! I have just touched 1000Km and its freakin cold already. Snow forcast next week, and will probably not be able to ride again until April. So lets tally that up, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr.

Monster steering lock will not even let me ride circles in my garage. :'( :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
3.5 months over last winter.

Best part was that, when I got home, the weather was getting warm enough to ride again so I didn't spend all winter going into the garage sighing [cheeky]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.