Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its that time of the year again and everyone in the family asks `what do you want for Xmas?`

Well here is my wish list!

Carbon rear hugger
carbon belt cover
carbon sprocket cover
carbon heal plates
power commander or similar

So what do you think I need to start with???

Rob

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I want a 900 2v, with kitted FCR's and tunable venturies, Dynacoils, Vee-Two cams, Vee-Two big bore kit, balanced bottom end, race spec bearings, coated cylinders, 3angle seat valves, uprated oil cooler and uprated pump. Yoyodyne slave and speedy moto clutchplate/spring goodies, Nichols Slipper clutch, 25% lightnened flywheel, all cases powder coated in black with polished fins. Stainless Steel headers with TI Muffler ala QuatD Ebox.... good for about 120Hp.

DUCMONROB said:
So what do you think I need to start with???

Rob
A S4Rs... jokes. The Power Commander/some sort of tuning device. - Chris

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well Well Well!

I got something off your wish list: :-*

Carbon Rear Hugger [thumbsup]

Other half got it on Ebay for $143.50 posted, and guess what? even better, it was in Tassie HOWS THAT? ;D. It is a genuine DUCATI Performance one too. I am sooooooooooo wrapped.

Cheers Egas

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Dear Santa,

I've been an extremely good boy this year. I goof off work 60-80 hours per week while on top of wasting time on contributing to the DML. I've only had a few dozen drunken binges scientific yeast ingestion experiments this year, and I've kept my bikes from falling apart with bailing wire and duct tape in top working order. I think I deserve everything on my list this year:

- A Desmosedici RR engine to put in my S4R.
- A Nichols flywheel.
- Ohlins suspension with Brembo radial brakes.
- CycleCat DBR clip-ons, aluminium aluminum triple clamp, tree risers, and rear sets.
- Termignoni top/bottom full system to get rid of the udder sack catalytic converter
- A hot new low-maintenance girlfriend with a garage, tools, hydraulic lift, and dyno who's insatiably attracted to software geeks with Ducatis...I gotta have someplace to put all this stuff on the bike!

Thank you, Santa...I know you'll hook me up this year.

Sincerely,

Joe

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Syd-Monster said:
I want a 900 2v, with kitted FCR's and tunable venturies, Dynacoils, Vee-Two cams, Vee-Two big bore kit, balanced bottom end, race spec bearings, coated cylinders, 3angle seat valves, uprated oil cooler and uprated pump. Yoyodyne slave and speedy moto clutchplate/spring goodies, Nichols Slipper clutch, 25% lightnened flywheel, all cases powder coated in black with polished fins. Stainless Steel headers with TI Muffler ala QuatD Ebox.... good for about 120Hp.
I think I saw them on special in the latest Mitre Ten catalogue...

big

·
Registered
208 Posts
desmoquattro said:
- A hot new low-maintenance girlfriend with a garage, tools, hydraulic lift, and dyno who's insatiably attracted to software geeks with Ducatis...I gotta have someplace to put all this stuff on the bike!
Santa,
just to make it easy for you, I'll have one of those too please!

G

·
desmoquattro said:
Dear Santa,

I've been an extremely good boy this year. I goof off work 60-80 hours per week while on top of wasting time on contributing to the DML. I've only had a few dozen drunken binges scientific yeast ingestion experiments this year, and I've kept my bikes from falling apart with bailing wire and duct tape in top working order. I think I deserve everything on my list this year:

- A Desmosedici RR engine to put in my S4R.
- A Nichols flywheel.
- Ohlins suspension with Brembo radial brakes.
- CycleCat DBR clip-ons, aluminium aluminum triple clamp, tree risers, and rear sets.
- Termignoni top/bottom full system to get rid of the udder sack catalytic converter

Thank you, Santa...I know you'll hook me up this year.

Sincerely,

Joe
[clap] [clap]

me thinking me getting some goodies from motowheels! not sure yet, but looks promising...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Syd-Monster said:
Joe & Goeff... I noticed both of you want a transexual Ron... [laugh] - Chris
Not having seen Ron in flesh (so to speak), or even a photo, I've no idea how he would scrub up; I'm guessing though, that the grease under the fingernails might be one of the lesser put-offs ;)

·
Registered
285 Posts
DUCMONROB said:
I know what i`m getting for Chrissy!

Its Shift-Tech carbon parts! [thumbsup]

Yea!

Rob
Rob

How do you know have you been peaking :eek:
Thats VERY naughty. SO do tell which bits [laugh]

Egas

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
**** I could not believe it!

1 week and the carbon is here! Even with Christmas in the middle of that week....

Anyway top quality parts great service and great discount! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Rob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts