Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to purchase a used sr2, ran into a black with the tangerine strip. not to crazy abut that color stripe....not sure how the ducati community reacted with the new color schemes. (black on orange. orange with black strip)

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
I love it, but I may be biased...

I like it for it's uniqueness among the ducati red crowd...

Q

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
+1 [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
its a good looking bike cause its a monster. ;D

I get crap from my father for owning a ducati that isnt red.... but i didnt want a ducati that was red.

If you like it, thats all that matters! some people will, others wont. :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Looks great, i wud have bought one if it were available at the dealer at that time ;D

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
It's the BEST color combo! ;D

·
Banned
7 Posts
I can't decide until I see a picture.

Please don't ask me to search the web for one, my time is too precise and I cannot navigate away from the Monster List and/or YouTube.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Is it really that important what everyone thinks of a color scheme?????

If you like it great if you don't then get something else. Don't depend on the crowd to tell you whats acceptable.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just in time for Halloween...

[cheeky]

Ken

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Yeah nice bike used to have one with like the color scheme. Bike is agility of a monkey was tossing the thing around like a rag doll. Upgraded to a s2r1000 since me being big boned and all just starting to get used to tossing that thing around. Have fun live well be well ride safe.

-ghost

·
Registered
193 Posts
ducatimiami07 said:
pic of the bike style
Know this is off topic, but do you have a side profile picture of that bike? I was looking at Leo vince exhausts, but I've chopped my tail and it looks like the exhaust may stick out farther than stock pipes.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts