Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now 2004 is nearly upon us, what trips are u planning?
Sax and I are going to the World Ducati Week at Misano in Italy, we've found a hotel, route is planned just waiting for it to start. We will also do the V Twin rally in Dorset, England and couple of other rallies next summer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't think about that right now, too depressing when I look out the window at the snow!!
I guess wear going to make a trip to Deal's Gap, and the Motorcycle Playground in NC.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Two trips for sure. First will be Daytona for Bike Week. Trailering the bikes down and staying in New Smyrna Beach. Second will be the Dragon sometime in either June or July. Hopefully staying at Two Wheels Only.

We're also talking about riding to the Ducati rally at Gratton Speedway in Michigan; sponsered by the Ducati Owners Club of Canada.

Can't wait! ;D

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Intend to do the big 3: Daytona, Laconia & Sturgis. Been to Daytona about 20 years, but this will be my first time riding to NH or SD. The SD trip will probably be a pony expess type ride with friends. 2 bikes on the ground and 2 bikes on a trailor behind a motorhome. Ride a leg, drive a leg, sleep as needed. Never tried this before, but I'll give it a try.

We always go to both Myrtle Beach rallys because we are within 120 miles.

We hit the mountains of NC 2-3 times/yr and I have never had the Monster on the Dragon. A TWO weekend gathering would be a good idea for this board. We also do the last weekend of the fall ride where a bunch of us go up to the N GA mountains for a weekend of riding around Helen, Dalonagah, Suches and Blood Mountain... and really cold camping.

I also hit the Blue Ridge Parkway at least once/yr.

See ya on the road.

Doc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be at VIR a bunch of times. And hopefully Deals Gap this year. If there is a group ride planned for Deals, count me in.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Marty is going with me to the Isle Of Mann and we are taking in 2 Moto GP races.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts