Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What should I pay for a new 2002 750 Monster? They're asking 7240 plus tt&l (no freight). I'm really not crazy for the bike, so I can take my time. It will be financed. The bike is grey/red wheels; will this color be harder to sell?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
That color is very popular. + the bike has the aluminum swing arm which mine doesn't have. That is a good price I'd say. I paid $6995 for my 750ie back in July 02.

Good luck...

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
NA warhorse has one on the floor for $6495, you could probably get it for $6000!

Financing don't get you as much negotioating, as going in and handing them a check.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the same bike, new, two months ago for a little under 7K including tax and motor vehicles.

·
Registered
131 Posts
To give you an idea, I bought a brand new left-over 02' 750 in Red for $7400 out the door in March 03' w/a free K&N filter. I would think that you should be able to get it for about 7k OTD since you are buying yours almost half year after I got mine...Good luck...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just picked up an 01 Monster 750 dark, bone stock & fairly clean, with 2200 miles.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
We've mutated into a temperature thread.

I still ride when the temperature gets into the 90's, but I wouldn't say that I really enjoy it. I would rather drive my minivan with the air conditioner on when it gets that warm. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts