Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any Ideas? Mike was talking about the Cave Creek Road? Any thoughts?

Ryan

·
Registered
33 Posts
ride this weekend.. hell yea.. let me know when and where... im bringing the bike in for the 600 mile service tomorrow hopefully.. possibly get them to help me throw my frame sliders on..

CAZ... what is that i see.. you jumped on a monster not even 5 days later.. looks sick man and clean.. what yr is it.. did u trade..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He got bit by the Monster bug....Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
33 Posts
so about the ride this weekend.. anyone have anything mapped out yet.. i really dont know the area like you guys do.. so i am down for whatever..

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea he did..
He!! yea! I posted the 900 on Craigslist and have 3 folks coming this week to looky. It will break my heart... :-(

Ok, I give in, it's a 2002 Monster S4. I test drove it and it is pretty wicked. A little more than what I need, but it is too clean to pass up.

Displacement: 916.00 ccm
Power: 101.00 HP @ 8750 RPM
Torque: 67.9 ft.lbs @ 7000 RPM
Compression: 11.0:1
Fuel system: Injection
Valves per cylinder: 4
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed

May have it by Saturday!?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saturday, possibly if weather permits. I have a feeling Sunday will definitely have rain.

Whats everyone think?
PLIK where u at?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Duc humpers... ;D

We are going to stay close to home this weekend and try not to get caught in any flash flood areas!

But we will see you all next weekend for sure.

PS: I sold my 900 and will be picking up the 2002 Monster 916, S4 tomorrow late afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week, me and maybe the fella that bought my 900 (Jim) will be looken to scoot!

·
Registered
33 Posts
very nice .. congrats man.. next weekend sounds good.. lets see some pix after you pick her up tomorrow..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Saturday, possibly if weather permits. I have a feeling Sunday will definitely have rain.

Whats everyone think?
PLIK where u at?
Sorry, just now saw this thread.

Saturday would be great (can't do it Sunday ... church and all that).

I'm getting new tires tomorrow. My front one is low (slow leak) making it hard to lean in my turns, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up with you guys better this time.

Do you Chandler guys want to meet up and head down the 101 together?

How's 8:20am at Chandler Blvd & 101, then we can all meet up in Scottsdale (101/Pima rd) at 9:00am? (Unless you guys want to meet somewhere else.)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That works for me! Mike, wheres the pics of your new monster?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My god PLIK, you are way too organized....you got maps and stuff already up!

V3l3Z is closer to warner and dobson maybe we can meet up closer to him?

·
Registered
39 Posts
My god PLIK, you are way too organized....you got maps and stuff already up!

V3l3Z is closer to warner and dobson maybe we can meet up closer to him?
I just assumed that V3L3Z would be delighted to go out of his way to make it easier for us, or more importantly, easier for me.

So V3L3Z, do you want to meet at at Dobson and Chandler Blvd (which is well known for its awesomeness), or do you want to meet at Dobson and Warner (which is well known for the fish smells coming out of Lee Lee's)?

I mean, it's totally up to you, I'm cool with whatever.

·
Registered
33 Posts
haha you guys r forgettin that saturday is valentines day.. and i dont know about your women but mine will kick my ass if i do something.. shes had it with the bike already.. lol .. sunday??

1 - 20 of 53 Posts