Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and noticed many people have toasters as their avatars...why is this?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Powdered Toast Maaaaaaaaaannnn

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Jeff H, the guy who started the DML, owns a toaster manufacturing plant in Thailand, so he sends out delux toasters to all titanium members.

;D

mitt

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mitt said:
Jeff H, the guy who started the DML, owns a toaster manufacturing plant in Thailand, so he sends out delux toasters to all titanium members.

;D

mitt
[laugh] Thats awesome!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Because Im not a TI member I had to mailorder a Thai Toaster and it turned out it only wanted papers....so it left me.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Maybe we should put a link in the FAQ right next to the "tailchop", "which exhaust", and "is a 620 a good starter bike?"

·
Registered
348 Posts
DanTheMan said:
Maybe we should put a link in the FAQ right next to the "tailchop", "which exhaust", and "is a 620 a good starter bike?"
I was just going to say that... FAQ IT! [cheeky]

·
Registered
541 Posts
Naaa don't make it easy, make the newbies dig for it......good practice using that search button.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
DrFatz - I'm stumped as to why you are posting this ??? having already had the privilege of meeting toasty in person...

You did not gain enlightenment from his presence? :angel:

·
Registered
206 Posts
mitt said:

;D

mitt
Hey where the hell is my toaster? [cheeky] [cheeky]

Mods do you have a tracking number for my toaster? heheheeh

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
kenrok1 said:
DrFatz - I'm stumped as to why you are posting this ??? having already had the privilege of meeting toasty in person...

You did not gain enlightenment from his presence? :angel:
Ken, he wasnt there. He bailed early on the ride with his GF to go to Westchester.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
HyperM3 said:
Ken, he wasnt there. He bailed early on the ride with his GF to go to Westchester.
toasty was on the back of my bike..i was there first and he showed up at valley forge too. i figured he would have heard the story...

and the toaster is presented at 1000 posts..not to titanium members. TI members get a kickass...wait, what do we get for givng you guys money? ;D

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
KnightofNi II said:
toasty was on the back of my bike..i was there first and he showed up at valley forge too. i figured he would have heard the story...

and the toaster is presented at 1000 posts..not to titanium members. TI members get a kickass...wait, what do we get for givng you guys money? ;D
you get to hang with me ;D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I used to design toasters...

Then I met Toasty and haven't done much since.

The ones you see as avatars are 90% my design.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've unofficially taken over toaster design, only done one so far though.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I love toasters nearly as much as I love posting non-sensical additions to any and every topic in order to get to 1000 posts and garner a toaster of my very own.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts