Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's a place marker for the banner ads that scroll across the top of the DML.

Other say it's the DML watching you...

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
ducatizzy said:
It's Aishwarya Rai .
so i guess it's ok that i'm rubbing my naughty bits up against the corner of my screen then?

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Sniper

·
Registered
498 Posts
Dave............."Yes HAL"...........What are you doing Dave......We'll miss the event?...............Dave..................Dave?.............

·
Registered
356 Posts
That red dot caused allot of the browsing issues on the old server. Sometimes nothing would be on the page until that red dot grew into a banner ad, Then your page would finally show.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
My red dot talks to me.... his name is Toby.

He likes Tang and lawn darts.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I never noticed it until now... thanks for pointing it out, now it will haunt me forever! :mad:

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
If you put a piece of tape over the red dot, you start to think your own thoughts again. [laugh]

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
pnut said:
I'm not worried about the red dot. My foil helmet keeps it from reading my thoughts.
pyramid shaped right? ;D

G

·
pnut said:
I'm not worried about the red dot. My foil helmet keeps it from reading my thoughts.
Shiney side in or out?

I tried shiney side in and it worked a bit better at keeping them out. [thumbsup]

Except the voices in my head got this weird echo effect. :embarassed:

·
Registered
124 Posts
DrunkenMonkey said:
Shiney side in or out?

I tried shiney side in and it worked a bit better at keeping them out. [thumbsup]

Except the voices in my head got this weird echo effect. :embarassed:
I've found if you put some of that under tank padding on the inside of the foil hat, it helps with the echo.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
When I see questions like this pop up I always think..... "Is Herb back in disguise?"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts