Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, This is my first post - What is the best service manual for a 98, 750. I will be doing a lots of work over the winter she has not been started for 3 years.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
I'd say you should get the LT Snyder / www.desmotimes.com 2v Maintenance and Mod Guide.

I've never read the Haynes manual, but I shelled out for the Ducati workshop manual and LT's book is vastly superior to the Ducati effort.

edit: Duh! ducati culture beat me to it. If I just took a second to click his link *before* posting :p my vote is for the LT Snyder book.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Don't get me wrong here. LT's book is absolutely great and written with a very direct, easy to read style as though he were right next to you pointing things out. It is, perhaps, the very best supplement you could get for a shop manual. I think LT would agree. His books accentuate the shop manual and bring out stuff the shop manual doesn't talk about but they are not a direct replacement, nor are they intended to be. So if you want to cover all of your bases get LT's book, a Haynes manual and a factory manual (online download being the least expensive.)

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts