Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to post a subject that's been discussed so many times. I have asked in the past for websites that carry Termignoni's for Monsters. Well where are they? I've been to Spareshack and every other place you have all been kind enough to mention and I can't find any sites that have them anymore. The only one I can find is one where you put in your bike model and year and they email you back. Isn't there a site with a menu of available term full exhausts with prices and pictures? Thank you everybody for your patience and help.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing at Ducatiseattle for a '03 620. At motowheels, no termignoni's are listed when you click on exhausts for ducati monsters.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ADG, that's the closest I've gotten so far. I thought I heard somewhere that "Ducati Performance" pipes are Termignoi's with different stickers. Is that true? I also heard they're not as loud of Termignonis. Anybody have anymore sites?

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
I was talking with KC about termi Ti rounds that they had listed for $679 a while back. They were under construction of their new dealership and had shut down their mail order biz for two months and this was during the change over to the Euro. I ended up ordering from my local dealer at a price of $1,250 w/ECU. I couldn't wait.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I thought "Ducati Performance" pipes were made by Remus as are the original pipes, whether or not Remus also own "Termignoni", I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Termignoni is a very small company... and Ducati has sole rights for distribution. The first pipes released for a M620 were Termig's but they were few and no longer offered. The DP pipes for a 620 are made by Remus now. The only Termig's for Monsters offered are for M1000 and S4R. Both come with performance ECU.. Both Remus and Termig also produce many of the OEM exhaust.
Close in looks have been the Sil Motor and most likely one of the best deals $$ wise.

G

·
I wanted Termis for my bike when I purchased my bike... I look through the catalogs and the web sites and had a hard time finding them for my 03 800... I guess I liked the look of the highmount and heard they had a great sound to them... That and seems like all the 996's and 998s race bikes had them so that was another factor that made me want to get them... I ended up gettting the DP Remus Tit highmounts and for what I hear they were less $ and not much different in sound... I'am pleased with my pipes... you'll eventually give in or give up trying to find them and get a different brand but will in the end be happy and pleased

1 - 11 of 11 Posts