Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK..BayouBabe just sent me a private message. (yeah right ;))

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Ferarri?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Same here I'd say some sort of Ferarri. A lady I know (real estate agent) has a Hummer H-1 & H-2, Ferarri 360, BMW, honda RC-51, 2 custom built choppers, a custom trike, a custom sport bike to fit her, a 1962 vette, and a huge arse mansion with an 8 car garage...............To bad she's married :'(

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
BMW M5 maybe.

mitt

·
Registered
73 Posts
OK guys....this is really funny...never got so much attention before!! Both mine! The black car is a Boxster S...The "hubby" has an X5.

Bayoubiker

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But is there a shop vac and some tools in there?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good choices, You know the black Porsche was assembled in Finland ?

I had to say that because finns have more common with italians that germans.....

I am available to send You (both) some good wine, vin santo and cantucci ?

Skier

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kind of lawn mower?

Nice garage,get rid of the X5.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know my Boxster was assembled in Finland...it has aout 31,000 miles on it and has been reliable as a honda.

Tried to get rid of the X5...the driver didn't want to, though.

New 911 coming out at the end of the year...997...bye bye Boxster.................................

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
is that a BMW bike in the background? oh well, no
one's perfect.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is that a cayenne turbo?

new 911 coming you got your year planned allready?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BikerBayou,

I usually don't talk this much on here. I have only become a blabbermouth on here in the past few days. Just picked you as a target. ;)

I WAS right! A Porsche of course..not only 1 but 2! :p And the option of an X5! :mad:

OK..why did I take 8 years of my life to get an MA in Speech Pathology?! ??? I should've been a Rad Doc! Hmm..then maybe I could've helped some of the family members out who have these crazy medical bills! :-/

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I know my Boxster was assembled in Finland...it has aout 31,000 miles on it and has been reliable as a honda.

Tried to get rid of the X5...the driver didn't want to, though.

New 911 coming out at the end of the year...997...bye bye Boxster.................................
997 - Nice choice Bayou!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts