Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks like the ABS ECU for termi exhausts. Don't quote me on it but I just flipped my stock one out for a termi ECU and it looks pretty darn close from what I can remember.

When I get home tonight I'll take a look at my stock ecu I have laying around.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Okay well its time to start looking for a Termi ECU or should I just get it dynotuned?
You could go with dynotune or whatever out there. You could also try and see if you can get a spare stock ECU and have it reprogrammed. Or, just have your stock ECU reprogrammed.
Mine was done by Cincy Desmo Service and there are others available.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got one setting on my dresser just like it! Stock Siemens ECU.

I bought a 2nd unit to have reflashed when I change the exhaust... that way I have the stock factory ECU should something come undone with the remap. Word of caution... the numbers on the bottom are the ones that matter (version number) beyond having a USA and ABS unit (as noted on the front.) Yes, you can send your stock one out to have remapped.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I had Rexxer do mine. This is not really a hop up. 796 is about all it can be performance wise. with this you can remove the plate in the exhaust and not be stuck with a dash light staying on. Along with Mivve mufflers, K&N air filter, there really isn't isn't much you can do. I know mine sounds a hell of a lot better, and I have no flay spots, or idle problems. I gained a bout 4 MPH top end. Be careful who does your ecu re-flash. Mine got all screwed up by someone else the first time. BASICALLY missed a riding season. I think gexxer was about a 2-3 week turnaround.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had Rexxer do mine. This is not really a hop up. 796 is about all it can be performance wise.
Besides the elimination of the flapper/O2 sensor, I think the biggest benefit to a remap is eliminating the very lean stock fuel map. I can't wait to get a remap...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts