Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

What does MADDOG want to do?

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  desmodiva 
#1 ·
OK group, we loosely tried to do this last summer but nothing ever happened. What does the group want to do with itself? Do we want to be an actual club or do we just want this to be a casual meet @ Bob's if you want to ride kind of thing? I would personally be interested in getting together a web site to post local events on and have some gear w/ our logo on it. I know that there was a cool bulldog logo in the works at one time but I haven't seen it for a while. What are people

#2 ·
I've got some other friends who do the Fuel Run out to Milwaukee every year and I think it would be cool to have a Ducati contingent go out there next year. Semi-regular road trip days out to the twisties would be a good time as well. First Thursdays are kind of hard to do with working my job at the bar Thursday nights. I'd be all for a patch as long as it's nice and subdued, I'll save the flashy stuff for my flashy Red Monster. Cheers,
Hanns

#4 ·
Can you post the logo you have? I just ordered a new riding jacket (for cheap!) so I'm trying to get ready for spring hoping it will make the winter go faster and help me with my Monster withdrawl and take my mind off the fact that my Jeep doesn't have a heater in it yet...... Cheers,
Hanns

#5 ·
I would like to join the club as well... only thing is that I will have to get my bike first. I will have to see how all the bills are going first with the new house, then maybe will be able to buy one this summer, or fall... YUCK!!! Just in time for winter.

#7 ·
I am going to miss the annual MADDOG Lutefisk Feed in the Lutheran Church basement :( just make sure you take pics for me!!
I think you should do a MADDOG roadtrip to TX! I will dig around for a pic, but there is a road called "Devil's Backbone" down in Austin. Supposed to have a bunch of switch backs and hills.

#9 ·
Well with the interest all of you have shown, lets plan on getting together at Bob's for a chat some Saturday morning after the holidays. We won't be able to hold for everyones schedule so whatever we come up with will be posted on the board. Thanks for the responses and we'll see all of you in January!

#10 ·
Saturday morning (e.g. noon or so) at Bob's works great for me. I usually don't work Friday night so it's my night of the week to go out and get drunk. I can be there earlier but it'll take a espresso IV drip to keep my eyes open and a few rails of fine ground Java to make me coherent. Cheers!
Hanns

#11 ·
Do any of you want to try to get together for a cup o joe before the end of the year? I wouldnt mind seeing most of you before I go. Nichole, I suppose you can come too! ;)
I just got my second call for a job prospect- working for Pepsi doing merchadising. Best part is, I would get paid for mileage, and I could ride the Monster!!

#12 ·
Pepsi? I know you have absolutely no taste now. I'd rather drink prune favored cola than sweet, syrupy battery acid. When and where you wanna grab a cup of Joe. I'm more in favor of a tall mug of beer with a couple shots of J

#13 ·
Yeah lets start a gang. I'll volunteer for the position of beating in new members.

Let me know what you guys and girls figure out. I would be very interested in setting that up for this summer's season. I am still trying to take a trip to Florida one of these years but never have the company to do it.

Suggestion if I may. You guys need to have a new members party or get together. I would like to meet everyone and i'm sure that there are others who would like to also. Let's not make it Bob's though, it will only make me miss my bike.

#14 ·
Tony, I'd be up for a shove off get together, let us know if you'd want it to be @ Bob's some morning or after work for some beers. I'll be around the cities for the holidays, just make the call.

As for a group get together, post some ideas for date time and location. Bob's is always good but we could meet for wings @ Runyons or something if you all wanted to.

#15 ·
Tony~ You know that I will show up at Bob's if you ask me to!! I really don't want you to go and it might give me the chance to shackle you to something to keep you here!! :'( :'(
As far as anywhere else goes it sounds good to me!! I have the next 2 weeks off school, so will make it easy for me to come out. Just let me know when, where and how to get there and I will try my best to make it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.