Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do suits and or nice pants and ties get all wrinkled beyond belief?

How about on weekends?

Tom.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
If your leathers fit right a suit should not fit under it.... I wear a pair of shorts (usually soccer) and a t-shirt. Carry some sandles in the tank bag and I can take the leathers off and kick back when I stop.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
If you don't go scottish....your crrrrrrap
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

didn't know we had Tim Meadows on the board ;D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Poly pro underwear all the way. Different pieces for different temperatures; short and long sleeve tees, long johns or snug polypro boxers "down there."

I like to wear snug (but stretchy) underwear on long rides so's not to have any bunchies and to have some support.

·
Registered
366 Posts
For general commuting I wear an Aerostich suit. I have worn a three piece suit under the 'Stich more than once. Some wrinkles, but they disapprear in a few minutes.

Weekends are leather suit time unless I'm out all day and the weather is dicey, then it's back to the "Stich

Do suits and or nice pants and ties get all wrinkled beyond belief?

How about on weekends?

Tom.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
From the looks of that underleather suit, I'm wondering if my cycling shorts/ jerseys would be just as comfortable. All the same attributes.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some sort of spandex type compression shorts (i.e. UnderArmor) most of the time and a T-shirt. I have found that it keeps me the coolest (temperature only) and doesn't "bunch".

·
Registered
441 Posts
Corset and thong. ;D

Really, usually just a tee and shorts. Sweats in cooler weather.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Corset and thong. ;D

Really, usually just a tee and shorts. Sweats in cooler weather.
He beat me too it. I like hospital scrubs. They make it very easy to put on my old Vanson suit that has no liner anymore.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts