1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
I hate it, if he wanted a superbike so bad why didn't he just buy a superbike? I'm so confused by this, it actually makes me feel a little dizzy looking at it.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm glad you guys agree with me. I didn't want to say anything too strong, on my opinion alone, about how fugly that Monster is, especialy while it's pending on ebay.

My first reaction was to feel sorry for that bike. I hope that whoever buys it takes those stickers and that hideous bellypan off.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
...the result of when you give a ricer with a civic a ducati...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Think you guys are being a little harsh on the him. It's obvious he's spent a lot of time working with his bike, give him credit for that. May not be to my or your tastes, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The only thing I can see that's really silly is the Termi stickers on Arrow cans. ::)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Rat900 said:
I'd buy it,

bring a bunch of tools

strip it in front of the seller

and leave the scrap for him to deal with...

then ride off
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Ha ha ha....Right on Rat! [thumbsup] I'm with ya brother. [clap] [clap] [clap]

Throwing money at something doesn't make up for poor taste and execution IMO! [laugh]

Strip the crap and ride the Duc! >:D

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Del'orto stickers are just as silly as the Termi stickers. Or how about the Ohlins stickers, especially without any Ohlins components?

·
Registered
498 Posts
PeterS4R said:
The Del'orto stickers are just as silly as the Termi stickers. Or how about the Ohlins stickers, especially without any Ohlins components?
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] Yeah this whole abomination literally screams look at me I'm somebody special.

(You have no idea just how special. [laugh])

Now the only thing crying out for attention is the poor S4R. :'( [laugh]

I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my somewhat cruel opinion, but I find this kind of thing Farking Hilarious! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I can appreciate someones artistic vision and style even if its not exactly to my own tastes, but this is not the case with this bike. [cheeky]

This was an OBVIOUS attempt at drawing attention to the owner................Boy did he/she ever succeed! [cheeky] Just not in the way they were after. [laugh]

Hell if they took it back to stock and started over carefully they might not even want to sell the Duc.?. :-\

Probably not though...........this type of personality just wants to buy admiration and respect. [laugh]

(And when you can't afford the real deal, then slap a sticker on it.....Who the hell will know the difference RIGHT??? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [cheeky] )

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.