Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time again...day after the holiday carnage [laugh] So, what did y'all get? Or did anyone do anything cool?

I spent the entire day playing with my kids and new toys! I got the Doctor, the Tornado, and the Kentucky Kid movie, and the '06 motogp season review! I got Guitar Hero 2 for Monstergirl and holy cow...that game is addicting! I played it nonstop for two hours! Anyone else play this? I think my kids are terrified of seeing their dad regress to his teenage punk band days of glory. ::) [laugh]

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I received an American Chopper book that shows all their theme bikes! Did I ever tell you guys how much I hate those American Chopper theme bikes... It is the thought that counts and I am just thankfull I received something with a motorcycle on it. ;D

My kids had a wonderful day and thats what bought happiness. [clap]

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got a Ducati knit cap and a Ducati T-shirt. That was all the Moto-related stuff. I also bought some new stainless steel clutch springs....but I gave them to myself..so that doesn't count. :)

Hey fasterblkduc..where do you get those moto movies at. I wanted to rent "Faster" at blockbuster, but they don't have it. Also the Doctor, the tornado, and the Kentucky kid would be cool to watch too.

Westy

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
616 Posts
Santa is a lil slow, or ive been just a bad boy, or maybe cause my name is Mohamed :'( .. Hmmm now that i think of it, he never brought me anything :'( :'( :'(

(just kiddin ;D)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cyclopes said:
, or maybe cause my name is Mohamed

[laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
For the wall in my new office:

8) [thumbsup]

[I got the t-shirt, too.]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! Now if you could only get the bike too! That photo and the history surrounding it are awesome! [clap]

·
Registered
316 Posts
I got a new 9mm Springfield and some money, I like!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
My brother got me an awesome book.

Motorcycle: Evolution, Design, Passion by **** Walker.

I have never heard of the book but he read a gleaming review. I guess he went to three book stores just to find.

I starts out at the turn of the century and works its way through the history of the development of the modern motorcycle (addressing the designers, brands, trends, and individual bikes that have contributed to todays rides).

I am a happy camper.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I got tools, tools, and more tools. Everything from a cordless drill to pliers to screwdrivers. Just what i wanted. But i think that might have just opened the door to a little customization of the ol' M9. Think it will look a little diffrent next year. Y'all have a SAFE and happy new year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts