Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

What are you buying your bike for Christmas?

• mirrors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • clipons

• sprocket/flywheel

• exhaust

• paint/body

• coal(it has not been good this year actually it has been a monster)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought as I am getting a few things done as a present to myself.

paint body since I am buying a cowl and painting it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
- Polished Footrests
- PT Racing Clutch + Brakelever
- Rizoma Barends
- PC III in Spring

thats it...

Greets

S4RsPhlyer

·
Registered
175 Posts
Remus grand prix high mount carbon fiber exhaust courtesy of a nice little place called ebay. i think i'm getting a icon tank bag as well. yay christmas!

·
Banned
897 Posts
Taking the forks and shock to BCM for a re-do. Hopefully getting DP to fix that leaky freaking tank while I'm in the neighborhood

·
Registered
23 Posts
Maybe you guys can help me... I am looking for handguards for my 2002 Monster S4. Is there such an animal? I would love to get a set for Christmas but I don't even know if they are available.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just purchased some arrow exhausts. Wont get them till after Christmas but still a present non the less. Cant wait to hear them. Happy Holidays all. :angel:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Taking the open clutch cover plunge...though I don't like the sound of the dry clutch I like the look of the open cover and related bits.

Also something to do with the body parts but I'm nt saying what it is till it is done and on the bike...then I'll post pix.

Happy Holidays to all...including your beloved Duck and/or Ducks

·
Registered
355 Posts
Simple pleasures (for now)...

Installing Rizoma Class mirrors today, just ordered the 3M tankslapper kit from DML store, and am hoping that Santa brings me a Chicane tank bag and maybe even a set of sliders. A couple of weeks ago, the 695 fairing kit finally arrived from Italy (after a two-month wait), so I guess that counts as an early Christmas present. PITA to install (hint: chopsticks and duct tape will help you get the mounting bolts in position behind the gauge cluster), but worth it, IMHO. 14t & sliders are next up, even if Santa disses me. Then the full Termi kit once my tax return arrives.

Happy Merry & Abundant Reindeer Games to All, here in the Season of Light.....

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
seriously considering the sureflex slipper clutch and open cyclecat billet cover with nice silver pressure plate to match the cromo tank.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
I am getting my monster a little sister.

1991 VFR750 streetfighter... ;D

Q

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Its our first Christmas together, so I'm getting it a shiny red cover for the garage and a trickle charger to keep the battery nice and new.

I'm getting some riding books to keep my brain engaged in first gear over the winter. [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
I'm getting:

-Braketech rotors

-Speedymoto 5 spoke Ti -finish Clutch Cover

-Hella Micro XE HID kit

-new front and Vortex rear sprocket going up to a 41 in rear.

and my bike is getting a 900 engine swapped in [thumbsup]

I got some other goodies for my birthday from my bfriend last month. [clap]

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
My bike must've been really good this year. [laugh] It's gettin' lots of presents:

- DP clipons
- Showa adjustable forks
- SpeedyMoto upper+lower triple
- Marchesini wheels
- CC rearsets
- 6k service
- A couple of other little details... >:D

·
Registered
665 Posts
After reading all of these wonderful gft ideas, I feel like a bastard just getting her some mirrors...

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Fresh oil (Mobil-1 4T 10W-40) and a thorough detail job... :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts