Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started my winter mods, and just sent of a big box with various parts for paint.

I have tried to search for clip-ons pictures, but could not find a nice side pose of any bike with some really agressive looking ones. I am considering either woodcraft or the tomasellis. I am more of an look kind of guy than comfort. So if you have any other suggestions let me know...please and maybe some side poses of these beautifull bikes.

thank you

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
i've got a set of tommaselli's, and love 'em. they look pretty mean, too (at least from the right angle.)

here's some pictures:

(if you need a different angle, i can probably come up with some more pictures.)

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Woodcraft and Graves Motorsports are pretty similar - no rise at all and both have a comfortable "droop" angle. I have sat on a Monster with Woodcrafts and I have Graves on my SS track bike. Probably what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
I had clipons from an i.e. 900ss and they were bad ass! They were low, and looked great.

Kevin

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
someone's gotta say it: the cycle cats can be adjusted more ways than you can count. somewhere in there is your definition of uber-aggressive.

·
Registered
384 Posts
woodcrafts ftw as far as agressive goes. i have them on my bike and they look great EASY to install (the clamp is in two pieces so you dont have to drop the forks) BUT there is no adjustment, and they will kill your back after a long ride

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
The motowheels ones look sick and you can get the additional riser if you want it. I have the Cycle Cats and they are sick, seriously. They look super mean. I have em as agressive as possible and they are about level with the top triple, so not as low as the motowheels ones.

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
you "painted" your forks? :eek:

seeing how beat up my stock forks get, I don't know how you keep paint on there...

Q

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Here are few more Tommaselli pictures

·
Registered
298 Posts
qfactor said:
you "painted" your forks? :eek:

seeing how beat up my stock forks get, I don't know how you keep paint on there...

Q
Believe it or not they hold up pretty well. Once a season I'll do a little touch up, but it holds up pretty good. It still looks a lot better than the stock silver fork tubes.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Turbodude said:
Believe it or not they hold up pretty well. Once a season I'll do a little touch up, but it holds up pretty good. It still looks a lot better than the stock silver fork tubes.
but you know what'd look better still? a set of fully-adjustable TiN ohlins forks. ehhh? ehhhhh? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts