Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
i keep thinking about how easy/difficult it would be to port over exhaust from an mv agusta f4 to my monster. the main obstacle (in my oppinion) to using 748/996 style underseat exhaust is rear wheel clearance. but using 4 small mufflers might just work fine!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sweet... But where do you put the license plate??

G

·
I was at Ducati Bev Hills and they were putting some carbon MV ones on their shop monster.......seemed pretty cool....

·
Registered
403 Posts
sorry man but I guess beauty is the eye of the beholder

yuk

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thats a beautiful bike!!
I would love to get the M4 pipes on my monster. I'm not so mechanically inclined, but if anyone has figured it out, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Ya, the color is just nasty, but you have to commend someone who can put a nice bike together. Building a bike is no easy task.
The final product, paint and pipes aside, is a pretty wild bike (4 pipes just seems like rice to me). Cool.
T.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
maybe if it had sponsor decals, it wouldn't look so bad in terms of color... many of the race bikes out there have fugly color schemes (but I'm not saying that *I* think it's fugly)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think the quad-undertail exhaust is super-saucy. I like Alex's creation a lot too. The color would not have been my first choice, but kudos to him (or whoever it was that chose the color) for trying something bold.

By the way, sometimes fugly is good, IMO - like "that thing's so fugly that it's the coolest thing I've ever seen." You've just GOT to be cool to pull off fugly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts