Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chop time! I'm gonna be reassembling the S2R with newly powder coated parts, and Dave #2 (reuster) will be chopping his tail, Ken will be inebriated, and everyone else should just come to make Dave #1's garage look good! 5ish. Punch and pie.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have dinner plans at 7pm. Any chance of getting there earlier?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
dammit.... i have to eat sushi later that night... you damn Raleigh guys..... why not do it on Saturday.... Morning..or even at lunch!!!

284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...got no probs with that, I guess. I'm getting my parts tomorrow, kinda anxious to put 'em on. But I don't think I'll be getting them ALL back tomorrow. What do the Daves say?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I will be there in CAGE for saturday if you guys do it.... I can come by and wake bevis and butt head up in Chapel Hell tooo....

:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am down for Saturday, just let me know what the group decides.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
i can be there saturday morning with the Huge Nikon and take some photos of it all!!!!! Please say Saturday Folks... Ram... Jobu.... You guys down with that?

·
Registered
406 Posts
So Saturday Morning? Dave Whats the addy?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
pompetta said:
Saturday is fine with me.
Sweeeeeet!!! I am All There!!!! Who is sharing there beer with me... :) don't want any of that Diet Coke and Bud Light Dave has in the shop!!!

hehe I am photographing all this for something right?

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
This might be a good time for me to give the new riding gear a good winter workout. :p Although, since it's new years weekend, the gf might have other plans. So, I might show up, I might not.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Butthead's one word and Beavis has an "a" in it. ::)

What time Saturday? I might be going to look at a truck in Wendell, but I'm sure I can work around it.

284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wendell?! Ha! Keep an ear out for the banjos, brother!

What do the Daves think about 9:30, 10ish? As fas as beer goes, I brought #1 some Bud Select, will probably swing some "fancy college boy" beer by later today, if that satisfies your beer-bumming demands :)

What is "CAGE"?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am down with 9:30. I'll bring additional refreshments.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hey Dave... Want me to bring some Bubba Burgers... The ones shaped in the state of Texas... Since the last 2 times you have been a great host... I can bring something to accomidate the Whacking Off!!!

Let me know!!! I can bring a couple of boxes and some buns....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts