Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
i've never had any decent luck w/ wsr. your best bet is driving around to the area you want to live in and look for "for rent" signs.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Why not buy? The market right now is that where sellers are making some nice concessions to get their properties sold. 'sides I know a loan officer ;D

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
lucazuma said:
...any one has a pass word? ;D
luca, let me know what you're looking for, and i can have one of my agents create an automated search on the MLS for you. it will e-mail you listings. the MLS tends to be better for leases over $2K a month, so that may or may not suit your needs.

we advertise our leases on craigslist, WSR, and the MLS.

if you want to buy, we can help you with that too... ;)

hell, i'll even offer a DML brokerage rebate. 10% of our gross commission back at close of escrow AND a $100 gift certificate to the DML store!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
simonster said:
luca, let me know what you're looking for, and i can have one of my agents create an automated search on the MLS for you. it will e-mail you listings. the MLS tends to be better for leases over $2K a month, so that may or may not suit your needs.

we advertise our leases on craigslist, WSR, and the MLS.

if you want to buy, we can help you with that too... ;)

hell, i'll even offer a DML brokerage rebate. 10% of our gross commission back at close of escrow AND a $100 gift certificate to the DML store!
Wow you must be good ::) I prefer to let my ethics and business practices stand inleu of enticing clients in. Then again that would all be disclosed at the end now wouldnt it? ;)

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
there's a lotta love in this room. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
ducman851 said:
Wow you must be good ::) I prefer to let my ethics and business practices stand inleu of enticing clients in. Then again that would all be disclosed at the end now wouldnt it? ;)
well, i guess we won't be using you as a loan officer on any of our deals. i wasn't offering a rebate on a loan. that's illegal.

we're a real estate brokerage. and yes, we always fully disclose rebates. since we do not offer loans, it is not illegal.

you might want to keep studying...

perhaps you thought it was illegal/unethical because many brokerages also have a loan division. i specifically DID NOT want to open a loan division because i feel it's a conflict of interest with brokerage and our clients' best interests.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanks you guys for all the offers....really appreciate! [thumbsup]

for now ill stick with a walk around, craigslist, WSR thingy... ;D

hopefully by next T-day ill be in the position to actually look at something to buy, and im sure that right about then will be the best time to do so...prices are dropping! slowly but constantly, the number of listings not sold is growing by the second...

if i wait 10-12 months from now i could probably get the same house listed at 10-15% higher than now only 3 months ago, at a good 20-25% total saving price AND at a lower interest rate too...

i feel sorry for those who bought 4-5 months ago at the top of the market :-\

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Oh, and Luca, John...everyone out there in the RE Deal World !
I have the best Doc Signing / Notary person available...SoCal located...mobile.

[thumbsup]

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I studied just fine, well enough to pass the RE test and be licensed, I never stated what you were doing was illegal, but I see and deal with the glorious promises of many of the internets and mass mailings finest. If you have the ethics to do business the old fashioned way, on your own merits then cool, but dont think that I dont know what I am doing as I called you out on it. Seems we both know the rules. If you wish to chat about this Im in the book or I sometimes even make the IBN. Lately I havent as I have been putting in extra hours to get the brokerage I work for setup so we can start offering our own lines of financing.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
ducman851 said:
I studied just fine, well enough to pass the RE test and be licensed, I never stated what you were doing was illegal, but I see and deal with the glorious promises of many of the internets and mass mailings finest. If you have the ethics to do business the old fashioned way, on your own merits then cool, but dont think that I dont know what I am doing as I called you out on it. Seems we both know the rules. If you wish to chat about this Im in the book or I sometimes even make the IBN. Lately I havent as I have been putting in extra hours to get the brokerage I work for setup so we can start offering our own lines of financing.
you should be careful strutting around questioning other peoples' ethics without knowing anything about their business practices.

i do apologize if you felt i was trying to steal brokerage business away from you. you didn't indicate that you were an agent in your first post. only a loan officer.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
lucazuma said:
oooooohhhhhh.....i seee so it was just a missunderstanding!!! :-*

....well, now that we have solved this matter, we can go back to PROVIDING ME A WSR PASS WORD... >:D
sorry. you've got so many posts on this subject, it's hard to keep track of what the point was. ;)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
simonster said:
you should be careful strutting around questioning other peoples' ethics without knowing anything about their business practices.

i do apologize if you felt i was trying to steal brokerage business away from you. you didn't indicate that you were an agent in your first post. only a loan officer.
I only have my license to meet legal requirements for VA & FHA. I dont wish to be an agent anymore than I guess you wish to have a Mortage Brokerage. Maybe my post was abit strong, and I apologize.

No apology required from you, there is plenty of stuff out there for everyone. I just dont see the need to make grandious promises to get business.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts