Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have been there before.

Zorbas in Riverside. Very strange crowd, the very words "Biker Boyz" come to mind. Although it woudnt have been hard to find me though as I was the "only" Duc in the lot. Great for people watching though.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Never got up enough..well...curiosity to go.

Get any 'stoppie' pointers?

S

·
0 Posts
Hmmm....don't really know where it is. But, I hope you didn't have the sudden urge to zig-zag through traffic on the way home. ;)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope no "stuntin" for me ;)

Although there were no less than 5 "stunt bikes" in trucks, allegedly waiting for the right moment.

This little gathering happens every Tuesday, whos up for some people watching?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
What time does the circus start?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7-10 every Tuesday, ya thinkin what Im thinkin?

P

·
0 Posts
I'll be there with my colors on ( SCMHA that is ). We need Rideon there to represent the bling bling factor. BTW if anyone is looking for a good bonecracker. I saw a line five people deep waiting for Rideons place to open while I was munching a taco in Leucadia.I guess he's good.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I'll give it a go.
I can probably show up around 8, depending on my commute traffic from Signal Hill to home.

Do we want to meet there, or gather elsewhere so we can show up as an army of three?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well getting there at 7 is too early, so we could meet at Nicks and then go. ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Where is this Zorba's ?

Is it a burger place on Mission right off of the 60, just east of the 15?
Or is it the restaurant, on Iowa just north of the 60 on the 215?

Fine parts of town, both are.....

You can meet me at my place if you want.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
450 Iowa Ave, Riverside..... Off the 215 fwy @ Center, and go E. to Iowa, then S. to Zorba's on the left a few streets up.

I didnt say it was a GOOD neighborhood ;)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Didn't really think it was the burger place, that's close enough to me that I would've seen the crews zooming around.

You guys would be better off zoomin' up the 215 and avoid all the traffic on the 15. Besides, just imagine what my neighbors would think, two hooligans showing up on Ducatis. ;D
-----------------------------
just reread your first post, that's pretty funny, 'stunt' bikes in trucks waiting for the 'right moment'. From what I've seen, those guys will pull that shyt anytime anywhere.....

P

·
0 Posts
What about starting our own club in a really happining place like Perris or Norco? I hear there are some AM Pms that need some representin. 8)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Yeah, no respect at all....
Patrick doesn't know that the coolest place to hang is the Circle-K.
Or that around here a 'posse' is a bunch of guys with axe handles on horseback....
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I'm a bit iffy on tonight, I'm out of town next week and shyt that has to be done before I leave is piling up on me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts