Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my Monster in for installation of my cycle cat clip ons, rear sets, steering damper and cf hugger. I ordered more mods........
Sil titanium high mount exhaust
spaghetti header
Power commander
Marchesini black 5 spoke mag wheels
yoyodyne slipper clutch and a clutch cover

damn, she's gunna be fast.........
didn't want the belly pan. I like the way the bike looks better without it...probably my altered sense of style.

can't wait for this stuff to come in!
Bayoubiker
;)

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Good for you, sounds like great mods!! What size Monster do you have? Lets see some pics when you get it back! ;D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Are you going to modify the airbox too? Might as well if you are putting on new pipes and a PC.

ps. Do you need a son? ;D

·
Registered
668 Posts
Sounds very nice!

Let us (me) know how it goes after.

I have not done any mods yet,
I am searching the have them make a reliability test on mine, due to 21500kms in a year. 8)

Duc seems to be interested to check the engine and maybe give me something extra....

Ski

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a bunch of miles, Skier. Glad to see you are enjoying your bike. What do you mean, reliability test? Is there something they can do to test the viability of your bike?

BB

M

·
0 Posts
you've got a good sense of style.
That's gonna be a "monster" of a Monster.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks Lady !

I do enjoy it, motorcycling as a complete experience.

They was one guy in DMC board, and he got it done.
There is no standard test, he lives in Bologna, so the the factory kind of digged into it....

I will ask after WDW if it can be done, but then again, maybe better not to mess with it before summer,, maybe winter time before the warranty is over.

Skier

1 - 9 of 9 Posts