Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Last Posting 2009...

It's 2011!!! Lets get together and ride!!! I'm in charlotte, down to ride anytime!!

**11 Monster 696 pearl white (yea, I'm a chic that's 5ft Tall & I ride...and?)

·
Registered
186 Posts
There is a new Ducati Club in Greensboro that I started and our first meet is at the dealership I work at next weekend (April 2nd)

Check us out at
meetup.com/TriadDucatiClub

the Meet will be at the Spring Open House of Carolina Euro, there should be food, drinks, specials, etc.

It was moved due to the weather this past weekend, hopefully there will be a huge ducati presence. There were about 20 members that were going to show up from the group.

Carolina Euro
2407 Greengate Dr
Greensboro, NC 27406
9am-2pm

·
Registered
27 Posts
as of tomorrow i'm back in the wilkes-surry-forsyth area if there are more monster owners looking to ride.is there a official group page (didn't have the time to search the entire thread on account of packing).

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey, some what new to the forums. I'm in Jacksonville NC, wouldn't mind meeting some fellow Ducati enthusiasts =) only know one, and thats the guy that sold me mine haha.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whats up guys,
just started riding a monster last week. Columbia SC. Showing out for M-Roc in Soda city

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in the Raleigh/Cary area - love taking rides out around Jordan Lake. Highway 42 is great as well.
I'm on the red 821

·
Registered
24 Posts
I didn't pass you on 42 last Saturday, did I? You were headed toward Fuquay from the 40/42 area. I have a silver 1100, white helm, black and white jacket and the "Hi, I'm a total jackass" wave.

·
Registered
70 Posts
haha I think that might've been, did you point right at me? If so, it looked like you were stuck behind one of those fun mini vans.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You bet I did, and you bet I was. I'm damn sure I've ridden by you shitloads of times. We definitely have to get together and ride.

My buddy and I are planning a trip to Deals Gap in July. You're welcome to join us. We're trailering up, and his wife might join us. She rides as well. Both on XB-12R. Another friend from this forum may also be joining us. The more, the merrier.

But seriously, we've got to ride. I didn't buy a Monster 1100 for looking at. Tomorrow (Saturday), we'll be at Team Powersports on 70 in Garner for the electric motorcycle demo, and I'm debating going to Eurobike on Sunday. Another friend is going to that, might meet up with him on his Triumph.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts