·
Registered
890 Posts
B18CXr said:
Welcome all!

Fort Mill SC area here

:beer:
SC needs more duc owners! >:D

Glad to have you. Spartanburg is getting a new hooters. If its not to far we will have to put together a gathering on bike nights..

·
Registered
3 Posts
New guy here. I'm in Mooresville ... just north of Charlotte.

94 M-900
30k miles
Red
2 into 1
Heads re-done
I bought it like it sits ...

Gonna try and do a mountain run tomorrow ... any takers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Last time I checked there was no local NC group, I guess i should check more often. Thanks to LuNg for clueing me in to the M-ROC. What I gotta do to get on the rooster? Oh yeah I'm in Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
890 Posts
erikhorton said:
Noob here. Live in Landrum, work in Greenville, SC.

S4R - Titanium. First Monster, third Duc, fifth Italian bike.
Hey neighbor! I am right off 292. BS area

A.B said:
Last time I checked there was no local NC group, I guess i should check more often. Thanks to LuNg for clueing me in to the M-ROC. What I gotta do to get on the rooster? Oh yeah I'm in Chapel Hill.
your welcome..

·
Registered
32 Posts
LuNg said:
Hey neighbor! I am right off 292. BS area
Let me know about that Hooters bike night.

I may try to get by there this weekend to check the place out.

You know anyone with a Tang/Black bike that would be coming up Hwy. 14 from Greer towards Landrum around 5:30/6 or so? Seen him several times passing my house, also at the Gowensville Spinx.

·
Registered
890 Posts
erikhorton said:
Let me know about that Hooters bike night.

I may try to get by there this weekend to check the place out.

You know anyone with a Tang/Black bike that would be coming up Hwy. 14 from Greer towards Landrum around 5:30/6 or so? Seen him several times passing my house, also at the Gowensville Spinx.
Not sure who that would be.

If you can make it out we are taking a ride on the 28th. If you are able to join in I can meet you at the Landrum exit.

http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php?topic=88369.0

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello everyone. I finally posted today so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Name's Pete and I'm in South Charlotte, a couple miles south of Uptown. I'm new to both riding and to Ducatis within the past two months.

I picked up a '07 695 black with a red frame. Lovin' it! Right now just put on CRG mirrors and frame sliders, but I'm planning on Termi high mounts, steering damper, and oil cooler in the near future.

Hope to see all of you around soon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello everyone,

Figured I would drop in and say hi. My name is Greg and I live in Columbia, SC. I just purchased a 98 M900 and look forward to spending alot of time on it.

See you guys on the road.

·
Registered
12 Posts
New guy here.. I live in the mountains and go to WCU.. always lookin for other monsters to ride with... damn those jap bikes ;D.. I have a 02 620 with woodcraft clipons fast by ferracci high mounts.. ton of carbon fibre.. dfo by revtech... fbf aix box thingy... tail chop with clear led tail light and i think thats about it.. so who wants to go ride the mountains..

Evan

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hello everyone. Alan here in Raleigh/Cary. I just bought a '97 M750. Definitely a unique bike, still gettings the hang of it, as it's very different than the FZ600 I just got rid of. Anyways, If anyone ever needs a hand with some motorcycle repairs, I am an excellent mechanic and am willing to lend a hand in exchange for a beer or two and some new friends.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New Charlotte Monster Owner...

Hello, all.
I just took the plunge on an '07 M695, used, with 500 miles.
This is my first Duc, but ever since I heard them running at VIR, I've been hooked.
I traded up from a Honda 919, which was a great bike, but a little too heavy for me.
I also have a Super Sherpa and a '74 Yamaha DT-250 Enduro (currently in 1000 parts).
My husband rides a GS650 Dakar and my 12 year old is cutting her teeth on an XR-80.
I am certain that I will have plenty of questions for you all.
I live between Charlotte and Concord, in Harrisburg.
Kristen

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Re: New Charlotte Monster Owner...

kristen said:
Hello, all.
I just took the plunge on an '07 M695, used, with 500 miles.
This is my first Duc, but ever since I heard them running at VIR, I've been hooked.
I traded up from a Honda 919, which was a great bike, but a little too heavy for me.
I also have a Super Sherpa and a '74 Yamaha DT-250 Enduro (currently in 1000 parts).
My husband rides a GS650 Dakar and my 12 year old is cutting her teeth on an XR-80.
I am certain that I will have plenty of questions for you all.
I live between Charlotte and Concord, in Harrisburg.
Kristen

I live in Concord, and ride through Harrisburg all the time. I have a black with white stripe s2r 1000. There is a guy (Andy Rounds) that has a shop at 408 Plaza drive in Harrisburg if you ever need service. Andy is one of the best Ducati Mechanics there is in the are, and much cheaper than a Ducati shop. Maybe I will see you on the road. Luke

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all - I have been riding for 10 years, most of them in southern California where the roads are the best. I moved here a year ago and bought my first Duc - 2007 MS4RS. I am looking for some fun roads...do they exist around here??? My tires are looking a little square these days......

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Head west into the mountains and carve to your hearts delight. just beware of smokey. some good roads are within a 2 hour ride and round trip would make for a good day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I just moved here to North Carolina and I'm looking forward to meeting some people over here on the coast. I don't know even ONE person who rides a Ducati here. I ride with some guys from work, but they all ride harleys and stuff. Let me know if anyone rides out here on the coast. for your info, I ride a '06 Monster 620 named "Grendel's Mother." I have a lot of plans for the beast, but still working on the funds...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Debb said:
Hello all - I have been riding for 10 years, most of them in southern California where the roads are the best. I moved here a year ago and bought my first Duc - 2007 MS4RS. I am looking for some fun roads...do they exist around here??? My tires are looking a little square these days......

Where is "here"?

101 - 120 of 155 Posts